Author Topic: Are you putting this one on Andy Reid 100%?  (Read 1886 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Are you putting this one on Andy Reid 100%?
« on: November 16, 2009, 12:49:08 AM »
The overly conservative 3rd and 1 and 4th and 1 (less then 1) calls.  ???

Offline Welfare Fraud

• View Profile
Re: Are you putting this one on Andy Reid 100%?
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 05:51:06 PM »
Yes. You can say the players had their chance to punch it in and failed, but how can you expect your team to make a hard-nosed pound it up the gut run when they never do it. Live by the pass die by the pass.

I'm hoping and praying every minute of my life that he doesn't get an extension. I like Andy as a GM but I don't think I can take his game day coaching much longer. It's almost to the point where I root against the Eagles so Lurie realizes it's time for a change.

It's funny how I always hear that the NFL is a passing league now. I couldn't disagree more, every week I see teams pass away the game (Reid takes it to another level though). It's beyond maddening.

jemagee

« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 06:21:13 PM »
It's funny how I always hear that the NFL is a passing league now. I couldn't disagree more, every week I see teams pass away the game (Reid takes it to another level though). It's beyond maddening.

Peyton Manning waves hello.

If Mohrningwig calls the plays why isn't it on mohrningwig?

Offline Welfare Fraud

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 09:36:04 PM »
Manning and Brady are the obvious exceptions.. if your team has one of them first ballot hall of fame QBs by all means chuck it up 50 times a game, you have the players for it.

As for Morningwood.. do you honestly think he's making the decisions? Either way, he's terrible too... dude elected to kick off in overtime after winning a coin toss. Get rid of them both.