Author Topic: Eagles vs Cardinals  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Eagles vs Cardinals
« on: January 15, 2009, 11:25:38 AM »
McNabb or Warner
Reid or Whisenhutt

Westbrook playing at what %.  I know he is playing, i mean with his injury, what % do you put him at.  Is this a deal maker/breaker for Philly?

Offline rickortreat

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: Eagles vs Cardinals
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 05:23:03 PM »
I don't know which coach is better, but Reid has the better team.  McNabb has a much better arm than Warner, Warner makes his reads quicker.

Westbrook's injuries shouldn't matter much, because the Eagles also have Buckhalter. More important is the  Eagles offensive line, which had trouble moving the Giants defense around.  The Eagles will keep running regardless to keep the defense honest.  I don't think the Cards are up to the task of stopping the Eagles from moving the ball. They certainly weren't the last time the teams met.  The Eagles have too many wide-outs and Tight Ends for Donovan to throw to.

Eagles appear extremely focused.  Some of the vets know that this might be their last chance to get a ring, and they don't want to let it go. This isn't the Rams Warner has, no Bruce or Holt to go to. No big running back to keep the Eagles from blitzing and hitting him.