Author Topic: RealGMers Unite!  (Read 12539 times)

Offline TheGuiltyParty

• View Profile
    • Email
RealGMers Unite!
« on: June 24, 2008, 02:48:56 PM »
As you can see, there was a thread on here for last year's draft but we really screwed the pooch that night since most of us didn't bookmark this page. Hopefully things are different this year on realgm but in case they are not, who else will be here on Draft Night??

I've already informed the wife that I am not to be bothered on Thursday and will most definitely be looking to chat about the happenings around the league. Who's with me??

Offline johnny broad-street

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: RealGMers Unite!
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2008, 02:53:59 PM »
I'll be here. My grilfriend usually goes upstairs and I will have some guys over to watch

Offline TheGuiltyParty

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2008, 02:58:33 PM »
I'll be here. My grilfriend usually goes upstairs and I will have some guys over to watch

Atta guy. I think we had about 15 guys chatting on "Sixers Chat" on realgm when the crash happened. Hopefully we can get similar numbers to that this year on here.

Offline PhilasFinest

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2008, 03:15:34 PM »
Im here and will be around to BS during the draft...last year sucked when RealGM went down.i was just happy we drafted Thaddeus Young isntead of Al Thronton.

Offline TheGuiltyParty

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2008, 03:21:22 PM »
i was just happy we drafted Thaddeus Young isntead of Al Thronton.

Obviously!! You've had that signature for a year now and I've been waiting a year to see who's bandwagon you would now jump on. Well... since you're not going to give it to me visually... how's about letting the cat out of the bag and posting who you want at #16.

Offline sec106

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2008, 03:46:13 PM »
I'm in, too.

Offline TheGuiltyParty

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2008, 03:47:48 PM »
Things are lookin' good for Thursday Night since we seem to have the heavy hitters of RealGM on board so to speak (no pun intended).

Offline Wildfire

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2008, 04:15:47 PM »
I'll intend your pun.

Offline anklebreaker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 04:17:36 PM »
TGP, glad you spread the word on this alternative forum for draft night.  I'm not sure where everyone went last year when RealGM went down, but I believe Dabods and I were the only ones on this forum. 

Offline JD76ers

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2008, 04:21:34 PM »
RealGm really killed me last year, this forum should be great if RealGM is screwed up again.
Wifey and daughter along with dog have instructions to leave me alone even if I start yelling and throw things at the TV...almost like playoffs all over again.

Offline southjersey

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 04:40:18 PM »
I'm in. Real GM can't be trusted!!

BTW, is this DBods site?

Offline TheGuiltyParty

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 04:45:48 PM »
TGP, glad you spread the word on this alternative forum for draft night.  I'm not sure where everyone went last year when RealGM went down, but I believe Dabods and I were the only ones on this forum. 

Because I didn't bookmark this last year, I found myself trying to log onto realgm every 3 seconds for about 4 hours until it eventually came back up around 1AM. The shame of it is that we did have a lot of guys on-line talking about the draft when the site went down. Oh well... I will not be left out in the cold this year.

Offline TheGuiltyParty

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2008, 04:47:49 PM »
By the way, if this forum had a "Quick Reply" option, I think I would like it more than realgm's current format. Am I the only one who has to log in EVERY time I visit despite checking the "automatically log me in every time I visit" box on realgm??? That's becoming increasingly frustrating.

Offline anklebreaker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2008, 04:48:22 PM »

The shame of it is that we did have a lot of guys on-line talking about the draft when the site went down. Oh well... I will not be left out in the cold this year.

Yeah, I recall Prerak even chiming in just prior to the shut down. 

Offline PhenomThad31

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2008, 06:54:15 PM »
Wasnt on Realgm last year but will be here for the draft Thursday night once i get home from my 3 o' clock tee time(I will probably play the best game of my life just to  get home quicker).

LETS GO SIXERS!
PhenomThad31's wishlist
1. Trade up and draft Eric Gordon
2. Pray to God Anthony Randolph slips to 16
3. Package Pick and WG for later pick to draft Greene, Aurthur, Speights, Ajinca, Jordan or whoever of the 5 slip into the 20's.