Author Topic: Reminder: Vote next Tuesday  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
Reminder: Vote next Tuesday
« on: November 03, 2006, 04:55:20 PM »
For any who have not taken advantage of early voting I urge you to take the time to vote next Tuesday.  Whether you support the incumbents or wish to throw the bums out; please take the time to have "your voice heard".
« Last Edit: November 03, 2006, 04:55:34 PM by Lurker »
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues

guest-koast

« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2006, 06:54:45 PM »
I def will be voting.  We have alot of important Props and changes in positions that I need to weigh in on.

Although I have to say I am so god damn sick of all the mud slinging on both sides (mainly on the republican side go figure) that I can't wait for the commercials to go away.  NONE of the commercials tell you jack about what the prop is really about or the canidate they are attacking.

Offline Lurker

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2006, 07:15:52 PM »
Although I have to say I am so god damn sick of all the mud slinging on both sides (mainly on the republican side go figure) that I can't wait for the commercials to go away.  NONE of the commercials tell you jack about what the prop is really about or the canidate they are attacking.
I hear you on that one.  No true info on the issues.  All a bunch of... "He did this crime" "She wrote a dirty novel" "Polosi for Speaker" ""Stay the course" He couldn't tell his @-hole from a hole in the ground"  But I voted last week so in a way the ads are even more irritating.

IMO if you didn't have an idea who you would vote for a week ago then you have no business voting on Tuesday.   :crazy:  
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.  Keep on thinking free.
-Moody Blues