Author Topic: Pirates of the Crib 2  (Read 4236 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
Pirates of the Crib 2
« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2006, 10:57:07 PM »
A) She can't gain a bunch of weight because then she wouldn't be appealing to do movies overseas.  Chosing her to gain or lose weight falls under the same category of making someones breasts look larger.  That is forcing them to look a certain way to please people.  That is what I am getting at.

B) Being attractive and being able to act, handle pressure, handle the work load involved is different then just finding an attractive girl.  I heard she sucked in the movie so maybe you are right, they could have got anyone LOL.
A.  ah yes all those oversees customers who are into anorexia.  Can't change things on account of them.

Bee.  Hollywood actors and actresses in general are soo talented.  It must be soo difficult to find a hot looking chick who could do what Keira does. :rolleyes:
Skandery clash against forgettable outings by Orlando Bloom and Keira Knightly who more often than not seemed like they were just going through the motions.

Look I like Keira.  She seems like one of the few genuine Hollywooders.  For the love of goodness she has (had) such an obvious eating disorder.  Yet i know it is not realistic to think some of those warm hearted Hollywood Studio folks would put her health above Pirates of the Profiteering.  The show must (and did) go on.

I think where you and I are not agreeing is the extent to which HWood will go.  If Keira was a little underweight, nnnyyya throw some digitize in.  The way it is, why not just film a female robot and then CGI in all the rest?  Or is that Hollywoods next move? :rofl:    :cry:  
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 11:01:10 PM by Reality »