Author Topic: NFL wrap  (Read 1219 times)

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
NFL wrap
« on: December 13, 2005, 04:12:32 PM »
ATL coach Mora would you cut trying to make Vick a pocket passer and let him do his thing scramblin like he does better then no other.  If you caught that run last night where he stetched out and hit the pylon as he was shoved out of bounds  :hail:  song "Nobody does...it...better".  Cheapshot on Vick in late 4th  :nonono:
Otherwise the NFC South will be decided on the field as Carolina-Tampa Bay-ATL all play one or the other in the last weeks.

NFC East Dadgum Eagles can't even get the spoiler role down.  NYG looks in the drivers seat but i would not rule out Redskins as they play NYGs.

Cowboys getting the pass interference call vs Chiefs for winning score.  Reaction?  Chiefs had their chance after that anyway, a 41 yd f.g. wide right.  Vermeil talked about a bad snap.  Maybe but the hold looked awesome to me.

AFC final wildcard should be a fight but I see Pittsburg getting it over MMMmmartyball with that dismal loss to Dolphins.

Patriots are in superb position despite 5 losses.  Div title will give them homefield vs Wildcard.   Greasy Denver Donkeys ditto will get playoff game at home.  Can't see anyone upsetting Indy at Indy tho.  Away from Indy they look very beatable.  Looks like Tony Dungy will go with combo of playing starters some but taking them out early.  I say screw going after 16-0.  If it happens it happens, but 16-0 with a playoff loss will erase it all.  15-1 with a SuperBowl is much better.
« Last Edit: December 13, 2005, 04:14:43 PM by Reality »