Author Topic: A good use of tax dollars  (Read 7873 times)

Guest_Randy

A good use of tax dollars
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2005, 06:27:32 PM »
Joe,

Try using the "Crayola" font for Reality.

I think you, Joe, and I are on the same page.  There are so many things happening to children all over the world and most of us are not taking any major action because they are not our children.  Sad but true.
I'm pretty much with you guys, but I'm not sure I would actually kill the guy. From my perspective, my children and my wife are my greatest gift and greatest responsibility. Put in the most simple terms, I love their lives and their happiness more than I love mine. That said, I believe children need protective, loving fathers, so I'm not sure I'd deprive my boys of a father if someone abused them, at least not for their entire lives. I think I'd do more good helping them heal than letting them watch me die strapped to a table.

My solution would be to take the guy to the woods and cut his nuts off. Then I'd watch him real close, and if it looked like he still had those tendencies, then I'd take him out and cut something else off, and the mother effer would be peeing into a bag for the rest of his life.

Of course, this all hangs on me not getting caught . . . I'll just wear a ski mask.
What color is the ski mask, Ted?

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2005, 07:13:19 PM »
Children of the World and current victims of Joseph Edward Duncan III,

If you are looking for any help outside of your immediate family, don't look to WOW, Joe or Ted.  If someone does step up to the plate to help you, it won't be them, nor will they give any assistance to those who would help you.  They will be scratching their nutts and exchanging macho stories of what they *would* do.  But only to perps of their own kids.  (exception Joe will help friends)

Kids, WOW will tell you this tho in crayon, rich text format or html:

"There are so many things happening to children all over the world and most of us are not taking any major action because they are not our children. Sad but true."  

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2005, 07:15:01 PM »
Joe if you do end up in the same jail cell as WOW, i will send you tapes of the 1984 Finals.  We can put on continual loop the pass Magic gave to Gerald Henderson to seal the deal.

It should help with WOWs insanity defense.

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2005, 08:53:08 PM »
http://www.signonsandiego.com/uniontrib/20...s_1c10rowe.html

She's 100% legit with no FEMA, Red Cross, or DoubuLLya influence.  

Offline Skandery

• MSN Messenger - skandery27@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2005, 09:47:48 PM »
I can see Reality's stance...

I can see Joe's and Wow's stance...

I can see Ted's stance.....the most clever post by the way, Ted.

Without going into volumes of detail, the real world is something very different from the black and white ideal world that the justice system "tries" to confine itself to.  And you know what, I'm glad that the justice system doesn't succeed 100% of the time in this confinement.  I'm glad the Carl Lee Haley's DO get off sometimes.  To every case, there are mitigating circumstances which must be taken into account and thoroughly investigated and reviewed....if we have any chance of evolving out of "You kill me, I kill you", eye for an eye, barbarism of yester-millenium.  Call it the idealist in me....................how's that for ironic??  
"But guys like us, we don't pay attention to the polls. We know that polls are just a collection of statistics that reflect what people are thinking in 'reality'. And reality has a well-known liberal bias."

Offline Joe Vancil

• ICQ Messenger - 236778608
    • MSN Messenger - joev5638@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - GenghisThePBear
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - joev5638
    • View Profile
    • http://www.joev.com
    • Email
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2005, 11:21:03 PM »

If you are looking for any help outside of your immediate family, don't look to WOW, Joe or Ted. If someone does step up to the plate to help you, it won't be them, nor will they give any assistance to those who would help you. They will be scratching their nutts and exchanging macho stories of what they *would* do. But only to perps of their own kids

Murderers of the World,

Want to get away with your crime?  Call the Reality Legal Defense Fund.  He'll help you get out of your jam.

Come on, Reality.  Do you honestly believe that all it takes to get these kids over the abuse is just killing the person who did it to them?  Do you even really believe that that HELPS get the kids over it?

Killing the person who molested a kid doesn't help the kid one bit.  Not one bit.  The only people it eases the minds of are the parents of the kids who were molested.

Obviously, you believe child molesters need to die.  Hey - I'm all with you.  You want to change the law, put child molesters on death row, I'm right there with you.  I think you'll find MOST people would be good with such a change in the law.  So why isn't it happening?

Unfortunately, that's not the way the law reads.  And, unfortunately, a judge is limited to a pre-set sentence maximum in most cases.  Come on - if we're going to have "mitigating circumstances" for people who kill their kid's molesters, why can't we untie the hands of judges who'll make sure the molesters won't get the chance to molest again?  Why not let a judge hand down a sterilization order?  Why not let a judge impose the death penalty on a repeat-abuser?

Nope.  Your solution is to defend the people who decide the law isn't good enough, and therefore, take it into their own hands.  After all - I don't see YOU going out and killing off child molesters, either.  And you actually believe that such behavior is okay.  I don't.

I believe the government has the right (and responsibility) to execute criminals whose crimes reach a certain threshhold.  But I don't believe that *I* have that right.

But just because I don't have that right, it doesn't mean that I won't do it.  I may KNOW that two wrongs don't make a right, but just because I KNOW it doesn't mean that I CARE.  There's the playing field of knowledge, and the playing field of emotion.  The court - and what is supposed to be an impartial jury - plays on the first.  Just make sure you give me (and not just me, but folks like WOW and Ted) no reason to play on the second.

And if I'm going to watch the NBA Finals, send me the '83 tapes.  I could care less about the '84 Celtics.  Only players I really liked from that team were Quinn Buckner and M.L. Carr, and they barely ever got to play.

Joe

-----------
Support your right to keep and arm bears!
Club (baby) seals, not sandwiches!

jn

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2005, 09:14:06 AM »
So let me see if I've got this straight Reality.  The government is %100 competent when it comes to determining guilt but then incompetent when it comes to punishment? Interesting.  

For the record this guy defended himself by calling rapists "those most likely to reoffend."  This is incorrect.  I myself believed this canard until recently.  In point of fact, recidivism rates among sex based offenders are below car thieves and burglars, among others.   This guy is using the false belief that all sex offenders are incurable predators.  Certainly these people exist and their stories are horrific but Mr. Mullen, and you and I for that matter, are not qualified to judge which ones are preadtors and which are one time offenders.    

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2005, 11:22:53 AM »

If you are looking for any help outside of your immediate family, don't look to WOW, Joe or Ted.  If someone does step up to the plate to help you, it won't be them, nor will they give any assistance to those who would help you.  They will be scratching their nutts and exchanging macho stories of what they *would* do.  But only to perps of their own kids.  (exception Joe will help friends)

Kids, WOW will tell you this tho in crayon, rich text format or html:

"There are so many things happening to children all over the world and most of us are not taking any major action because they are not our children. Sad but true."
Geez, now I know what Randy and Laker Fan Dan deal with day in and day out. Because I would be hard-pressed to not take revenge on someone who abused my children, I therefore care little and do nothing for abused children around me . . . I think what we're seeing right now is Sur-Reality, Reality's evil alternate personality who usually only comes out when the words Shaq or Laker are used.

I most definitely keep a protective eye on the kids in my neighborhood and if abuse ever came to my attention I would do everything I could (short of murder or castration) to stop it. But I'm not going to start hunting registered offenders.

This Mullens guy is obviously a nutcase. I can pretty much understand and yet not condone killing a person who abuses one of your own . . . "own" meaning whatever you want it to. But this guy is all over the place. First guilty, then not guilty . . . he did to protect his kids, other kids, because of the Duncan guy . . . representing himself, not representing himself, pissed off that the court appointed someone. Sounds like he could use a little Reality.
"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2005, 11:48:52 AM »
I am going to post here and add.....

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2005, 12:25:36 PM »
Joe,

Actually I do not believe all serial molesters should be murdered, I really don't.  Case of a man whom was tortured beyond posting along with his sister by their biological male donor.  After being tortured, raped, and then some he and his sister would hug each other after the demon left.  This was the only feelings of love he ever experienced.  

As an adult, in his mind, the only way he could recreate this feeling of love was after he molested he would hug the children.  Twisted?  Oh yes.  But i feel sorry for the guy.  This was not some scheming defense lawyer coaching him what to say.  The guy was in genuine tears and was very repentant over what he had done.  He was messed up big time by his biological male demon.

Nor do I advocate murder.  Posted that from post one.  By the way for Ted, your weak potshots you can go ahead and cuddle with Randy and get accolades from weakoast.  You have posted zero in the way of solution other then what you would do to your own kids perp.  Which incidentally castration does not stop serial molesters.  My thread was on contributing to MAMs defense, its been twisted to murder advocate.  To be clear, it bothers me zero that some serial molesters would be eliminated.  However it is true, I am not the judge of who is an unrepentant repeat molester and who is as the man above.

Joe i do see your points.  As Skandery posted we all have points.  As to the real solution, we need to go to the real source.  Remove the real source of the problem, remove the problem.  Mankind has tried how many forms of man government and here we are still with untold chaos and problems.  Without getting into all the details, I believe the bible clearly states who the invisible evil source who influences mankind is.  Another round of politicians is not going to make a bit of difference.  Remove the source, progress will result.  I believe that will happen.

As to my contributing to M.A.M.s legal defense, it does not mean i advocate murder.  Really does not.  In the vastly imperfect Criminal Injustice System, I am merely trying to balance the scales.  He is lashing back at a sick system that puts serial molesters right back on the street to molest if possible your children.  jn if you would like to post your source that says serial molesters repeat at no higher rate, please do.  

Jail will do M.A.M  no good IMO.  Some counseling would.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 12:58:53 PM by Reality »

jn

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2005, 12:48:12 PM »
Reality, I didn't say serial molesters.  They do exist.  What I'm saying is that there is a widely held assumption that ALL sex offenders are serial offenders, which is not the case.

I'll check for the numbers.  

P.S. Take a look at today's News of the Weird.  It has a couple of relevant stories about people being unjustly labeled sex offenders.    

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2005, 12:58:20 PM »
Reality, I didn't say serial molesters.  They do exist.  What I'm saying is that there is a widely held assumption that ALL sex offenders are serial offenders, which is not the case.

I'll check for the numbers.  

P.S. Take a look at today's News of the Weird.  It has a couple of relevant stories about people being unjustly labeled sex offenders.
Right on jn.

And as to people being falsely labled molesters, I posted a big ole article on how the false reporting system works.  Big bucks in it.  I was very happy that Rolando Blackman said it was a great read.  None of the rest of you read it tho.  I can repost, its fantastic and indeed false accusation industry exists in abundance.  My belief is all of us on this board and in real life should have an atty who specializes in defending false sex charges tele # memorized.

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2005, 03:13:01 PM »
"Posted that from post one. By the way for Ted, your weak potshots you can go ahead and cuddle with Randy and get accolades from weakoast"

Accolades from me for what?  Usually you recieve accolades when you do something or accomplish something.  Ted didnt accomplish anything as its nearly impossible to get anything thru your skull.  I am laughing because he finally sees the Reality-Logic we have to deal with.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 03:39:33 PM by westkoast »
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com

Offline Ted

• AOL Instant Messenger - Rustedhart
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - ruteha
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2005, 03:53:56 PM »
You have posted zero in the way of solution other then what you would do to your own kids perp.  Which incidentally castration does not stop serial molesters.
Here's what I said I'd do to solve the problem:

"I most definitely keep a protective eye on the kids in my neighborhood and if abuse ever came to my attention I would do everything I could (short of murder or castration) to stop it."

It's not the solution to all child abuse everywhere, but c'mon . . . it's more than "zero."

And as far as castration not stopping child abuse, I'll admit you're right. But it sure would suck. And besides it's only step one in my plan . . . don't forget step two.

"You take him Perk!" ~Kevin Garnett

"I think the responsibility the Democrats have may rest more in resisting any efforts by Republicans in the Congress or by me when I was President to put some standards in and tighten up a little bit on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac." ~Bill Clinton

Offline Reality

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2005, 07:02:01 PM »

Geez, now I know what Randy and Laker Fan Dan deal with day in and day out.

This Mullens guy is obviously a nutcase. I can pretty much understand and yet not condone killing a person who abuses one of your own . . . "own" meaning whatever you want it to. But this guy is all over the place. First guilty, then not guilty . . . he did to protect his kids, other kids, because of the Duncan guy . . . representing himself, not representing himself, pissed off that the court appointed someone. Sounds like he could use a little Reality.
Perhaps you could get FEMA to provide some help with these day in and day out issues.

Or gather and have a group talk out.  Watch Oprah afterwords and discuss more issues.*

Mullens is obviously a nut case.  Not trusting the Criminal Injustice System in their appointment of defense counsel.  Saying he has more then one reason for his actions.  Concern for not only his own kids but others kids.

The guy is nutts.  Anyone that wants to help him get the best competent defense atty he can, get counseling for his anger towards lame politicians and other who help molesters is twisted.  He needs Reality, no doubt.

*I'm kind of kidding about Oprah.  She can't stand molesters and the politicians and bereaucrats inaction.  Has had several tear jerking shows on it including exact cases such as the parents who kept their children in small animal cages and once caught (by pure accident) the judge who gave them no time whatsoever.  Oprah is nutts also.  She doesn't even have any kids (that i know of).
« Last Edit: September 22, 2005, 08:39:22 PM by Reality »