Author Topic: Bush hates black people?  (Read 1101 times)

Offline SPURSX3

• View Profile
    • Email
Bush hates black people?
« on: September 09, 2005, 10:55:31 AM »
saw her last night on CNN I think, in front of washington trying to point the finger of blame at Bush and the Fed Gov, despite the fact she should have asked for help A LOT sooner - but what got me about her is she said this - she had told everyone about how water doesnt know about demographics, about white or black, about rich or poor, etc, she was talking about how water just overtakes and damages everything in it's wake...what she said at the end though just bowled me over, she said that water, "doesn't know not to flood rich houses, water doesn't know to only flood poor houses.."

and nobody caught that statement!!  can you belive that?  as if if ONLY the poor were affected it would be OK...  for the most part, water did only flood the poor of the city, most of the rich still have houses, and are probably jumping for joy that when they come back the black-poor in the city will have been shipped away to other cities - this in a way is a racists wet dream IMO.  they will come back to a city with land to buy out, less black people, less crime, less murder....The ONLY thinkg she could stree from that was that RICH people were affected  - OH NO!!  stupid B@tch, they should kick her out of office!
On the set of Walker Texas Ranger Chuck Norris brought a dying lamb back to life by nuzzling it with his beard. As the onlookers gathered, the lamb sprang to life. Chuck Norris then roundhouse kicked it, killing it instantly. The lesson? The good Chuck giveth, and the good Chuck, he taketh away.