Author Topic: Blockbuster online/Netflix  (Read 1726 times)

Offline westkoast

• View Profile
    • Email
Blockbuster online/Netflix
« on: October 21, 2004, 04:57:47 PM »
I was a little bit iffy on trying the whole mail dvds to me cuz im to lazy to goto the store deal.  Wasn't sure on the quickness of the mail, if I would be dinged on my CC because of bad handling, etc, etc.  So I decided to try out the Blockbuster Online deal.  $18.00 a month for unlimited rentals.  3 DVDs at a time.  Keep em as long as you want.  Plus you recieve two in-store rentals per month (which I just gave to my little brothers to get video games).  I have to say that I love it.  I placed like 10 DVDs in a que.  A day after they processed my membership I had 3 DVDs sitting in my mailbox.  Watch 2 that same night.  Put them back in the little envelope they provide with paid shipping and BOOM I got 2 new ones two days later.  So far I've rented 5 DVDs and my little brother got two video game rentals.  Far exceeds the $18.00 I spent.

NetFlix is the same deal but more expensive I believe.  Both have a very good selection and are pretty quick about getting your movies out to you.  If anyone of you travel alot or just forget to return moves this is the way to go.

Anyone else use these services?
http://I-Really-Shouldn't-Put-A-Link-To-A-Blog-I-Dont-Even-Update.com